30 min. | 764 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the green onions into thin strips and place them in cold water so that they curl. You can also thinly slice them. Chop half of the cilantro and separate the rest of the leaves from the stems. Cut the lime in half.
2. Cook the tofu In a bowl, break the tofu into pieces. Add the cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. In a deep saucepan, add about an inch of vegetable oil and heat over medium high. Once the oil is hot, cook the tofu pieces 4-6 minutes until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels.
3. Make the coleslaw In a bowl, combine the cabbage, half of the mayonnaise, the sour cream, the chopped cilantro and the juice of half a lime. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the bang bang sauce In a bowl, combine the rest of the mayonnaise, the sweet chili sauce, the honey and the sriracha, .
5. Make the bang bang tofu In a bowl, mix the crispy tofu pieces with the bang bang sauce.
6. Plate your dish Warm up the tortillas, if desired. Garnish the wheat tortillas with the cabbage and the bang bang tofu. Garnish with the green onions and the cilantro leaves. Bon appétit!
8unitWheat tortilla(s) 6in
15mlSweet Chili Sauce
100gSliced red cabbage
What you need Pan, saucepan, slotted spoon, bowls
% daily value
% daily value