35 min. | 776 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Bake the squash Preheat the oven to 425°F. Peel the squash then cut it into very small cubes. Place the cubes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. Bake in the oven for 14-18 minutes until tender. When the squash is cooked, put it in a food processor with the milk, 0.5 2P | 1 3P crumbled broth cube, 1/2 2P | 2/3 3P cup of water and reduce everything to a very liquid purée.
2. Setup Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Chop the onion, garlic and parsley.
3. Cook the macaroni Add the macaroni to the pot of boiling water and cook 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain.
4. Toast the breadcrumbs Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the panko for 3-4 minutes until browned. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl with the parsley and half the parmesan. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
5. Make the sauce Add the flour, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the pumpkin purée, the cheddar and the rest of the parmesan. Cook 2-3 minutes over medium heat until the cheese is melted. Add the cooked pasta and mix. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the macaroni and garnish with the panko. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
30gGrana Padano Cheese
0.5unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
9.5gSpice Mix (smoked paprika,onion powder,dried thym)
What you need sheet pan, pan, food processor, pot, strainer
% daily value
% daily value