40 min. | 424 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400F. Dissolve 1 2P | 2 3P stock cube(s) into 3 2P | 4.5 3P cups of boiling water. Finely chop the onion and one of the garlic cloves. Cut the other garlic clove in half. Pick the sage leaves. Cut the ciabatta in four.
2. Cook the squash Place the squash cubes onto a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, some salt and pepper to taste. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
3. Make the risotto Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a pot over medium heat. Add the onion and chopped garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes until tender. Add the rice and toast for around 2 minutes, stirring. Add some of the broth while stirring constantly, adding more broth when absorbed, until the rice is tender and creamy.
4. Mash the squash Mash the roasted squash cubes with a fork or a potato masher. Add to the risotto with 2 tbsp of butter and the grana padano. Mix well and adjust seasonning. Keep warm.
5. Plate your dish Add a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the sage and fry for 30 sec to 1 minute. Grill the ciabatta to taste. brush with olive oil and rub rub the cut side of the garlic clove over. Garnish with fried sage. Bon appetit!
30gGrana Padano Cheese
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need baking tray, baking paper, potato masher, pot, pan
% daily value
% daily value