25 min. | 507 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the green onion and the cashews. Thinly slice the radishes. Separate a few cilantro leaves. Cut the tofu into slices, make 3 slices per person.
2. Marinate the radishes In a bowl, mix the radishes with 1 tbsp of sugar, 2 tbsp of vinegar and 3 tbsp of water.
3. Cook the tofu In a bowl, mix the tofu pieces with the hoisin sauce and the maple syrup. Coat the tofu pieces with the sauce. In a pan over medium heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the tofu pieces 2-4 minutes on each side until colored.
4. Cook the buns In a steamer, cook the bao buns for 3-4 minutes or until warm and soft. If you don't have a steamer, put them in a strainer over a pot of boiling water and cover. The buns should not touch the water. Put parchment paper at the bottom of the strainer so that the buns don't stick.
5. Prepare the edamames Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the edamames in boiling water 3-4 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl. Add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt.
6. Plate your dish Serve the caramelized tofu in the bao buns. Garnish with the pickled radishes, the green onions, the cilantro leaves and the chopped cashews. Serve with the edamames. Bon appétit!
What you need Pan, bowls, pot, marguerite, parchment paper
% daily value
% daily value