Cauliflower and Celeriac Soup
with yogurt, hemp seeds and garlic, parsley and parmesan toasted bread
30 min. | 454 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Peel and cut the celeriac into small cubes. Roughly chop the cauliflower. Mince the leek.
2. Cook the vegetables Heat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter to taste in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook the leek, cauliflower and celeriac for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add the broth Add the broth cube and 3 2P | 5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 18-22 minutes over medium low heat until the vegetables are tender.
4. Bake the bread While the soup simmers, chop the garlic and parsley. Place the garlic and half the parsley in a bowl with a generous drizzle of oil. Brush the slices of bread with this mixture then place the bread on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Garnish with the parmesan. Bake the bread in the oven for 7-9 minutes until browned.
5. Blend the soup When the vegetables are tender, use a blender to reduce everything to a homogeneous soup. Adjust the seasoning to taste. Add water or milk as needed to adjust the texture of the soup to your liking.
6. Plate your dish Garnish the soup with the yogurt, remaining parsley and hemp seeds. Serve with the bread. Bon appétit!
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
30gGrana Padano Cheese
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need sheet pan, pot, hand blender, bowl
% daily value
% daily value