35 min. | 493 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the apples into quarters. Chop the shallot and the rosemary. Cut the turnip into small cubes.
2. Cook the turnip Put the turnip cubes in a pot and fill with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook 14-16 minutes until tender. Drain and mash with butter and milk to taste. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook the chicken Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken 6-7 minutes on one side then remove from the pan.
4. Cook the apples Add the shallot, apples, rosemary, sage and 1 tbsp. of butter in the pan. Cook 3-4 minutes until lightly browned. Deglaze with the cider vinegar. Cook until about 1 tbsp of vinegar remains in the pan. Add the flour and mix. Add the apple juice, broth cube, 1 tbsp of butter and 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water.
5. Add the chicken Bring to a boil. Return the chicken to the pan. Cook 6-8 minutes over medium-high heat.
6. Plate your dish Mix the arugula with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Serve the chicken with the sauce, the apples, mashed turnip and arugula. Bon appétit!
1unitRosemary and Sage
0.5unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
60mlPure Apple Cider Vinegar
What you need pan, pot, strainer, potato masher, bowl
% daily value
% daily value