Chicken with Ranch Breadcrumbs
with roasted potatoes, garlic mayo and a lemon green bean and pea salad
35 min. | 656 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper and mix. Bake in the oven for 24-28 minutes or until browned.
2. Setup Trim both ends of the green beans and cut them in half. Chop the garlic. Thinly slice the green onion. Zest the lemon. On a seperate board, cut the chicken thighs in half horizontally.
3. Blanch the vegetables Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. When the water boils, pour the beans and the green peas and cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain, then rinse with very cold water.
4. Make the salad Put the beans and peas in a bowl with the green onion, the lemon zest, a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper. Add a little lemon juice, to taste. In another bowl, mix 3/4 of the mayonnaise with the garlic (to taste), a little lemon juice, 1-2 tbsp. of water, some salt and some pepper.
5. Bread the chicken Put the panko and the spices in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Add the remaining mayonnaise with 2-3 tbsp. of water in another bowl and mix well. Dip the chicken in the mayonnaise then coat it with the panko. Fill the bottom of a pan with oil and warm it up over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken pieces 3-5 minutes on each side or until browned.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the mayonnaise, the potatoes and the bean salad. Bon appétit!
7gSpice Mix (garlic powder,dried dill,onion powder)
What you need Pan, Tongs, Bowls, Sheet pan, Pot, Strainer, Grater.
% daily value
% daily value