Dan Dan inspired Pork Chow Mein Noodles
with bok choy, carrot, garlic chips and cilantro
30 min. | 886 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the garlic into thin slices. Grate the carrot. Cut off the stems of the bok choy and separate the leaves. Remove stems from the cilantro.
2. Cook the garlic Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic slices for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel.
3. Cook the noodles Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles 3-4 minutes until tender. Keep 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of the cooking water then drain.
4. Cook the pork Add the pork to the pan with the oil. Cook 2-3 minutes. Add the soy sauce and cook 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the vegetables In a bowl mix the sesame oil with the cooking water, the sauce mixture and 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of rice or cider vinegar. Add the bok choy and carrot to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the noodles and sauce, mix and cook 2-3 minutes. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the noodles and garnish with the cilantro, sesame seeds and the garlic chips. Bon appétit!
200gChow Mein Noodles
30gGrilled Sesame Seeds
60mlSauce Mix (sambal oelek,hoisin sauce)
What you need pan, slotted spoon, bowl, pot, strainer, paper towel
% daily value
% daily value