30 min. | 592 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the garlic, the cilantro and the pistachios. Cut the lemon in half. Cut the cucumber into thin slices, lengthwise. Slice the shallot. Separate 2-3 lettuce leaves and cut the rest of the lettuce into pieces. Cut the english muffins in half.
2. Make the pork mixture In a bowl, mix the pork with the crumbled feta, the pistachios, half of the cilantro and half of the garlic. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the porc patties In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Form one pattie per person and cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Lower the heat to low, cover and cook another 5-6 minutes.
4. Make the sumac shallots and the sauce In a bowl, combine half of the shallots with the sumac. In another bowl, mix the yogurt with the rest of the cilantro, the rest of the garlic and the juice of half a lemon.
5. Make the salad In a bowl, combine 1 tbsp of the yogurt sauce with the lettuce, the juice of half a lemon and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Toast the english muffins if desired. Garnish the english muffins with the lettuce leaves, the patties, the yogourt sauce, the cucumber slices and the rest of the shallot. Serve with the salad and garnish with the sumac shallots. Bon appétit!
1unitGrean Leaf Lettuce
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
What you need Pan, bowls.
% daily value
% daily value