30 min. | 720 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the millet Bring a pot of water with the broth cube to a boil. Pour the millet and cook for 15-18 minutes or until tender. Drain and toss with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Setup Cut the zucchini into half rounds. Chop the shallot and the hazelnuts. Thinly slice the basil. Chop the kale.
3. Cook the zucchini Warm up a pan over medium-high heat. Roast the hazelnuts for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan. Cook the zucchini for 3-5 minutes or until browned. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and put it in the bowl with the hazelnuts.
4. Cook the saumon Pat the salmon dry. Add salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan, if needed, and reduce the heat to medium. Cook the salmon 3-4 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness. Remove from the pan.
5. Cook the kale Add 1 tbsp. of butter in the pan with the shallot. Cook 1-2 minutes. Add the kale and cook for 2-3 minutes, over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 cup of water and cook until the water has evaporated. Add salt and pepper. Add the cream, mix and cook for 1 minute.
6. Plate your dish Add the basil and a drizzle of oil to the bowl with the zucchini. Adjust the seasoning to taste. Serve the salmon with the millet, creamy kale and the zucchini salad. Bon appétit!
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need Pan, Bowls, Pot, Strainer, Tongs.
% daily value
% daily value