35 min. | 604 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small wedges or medium sized fries. Cut the broccoli into pieces. Slice the pepper and onion into strips. Cut the zucchini into half rounds. Thinly slice the green onion.
2. Cook the potatoes Place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
3. Make the sauce Meanwhile, whisk the demi-glace in a saucepan with the spices, 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. When the sauce boils, reduce the heat to medium and allow the sauce to thicken for about 5-7 minutes. Simmer over very low heat until ready to serve.
4. Add the vegetables Put the broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini and onion in a large bowl with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. When step 2 is complete, remove the pan from the oven and add the vegetables. Return to the oven for 14-16 minutes until the potatoes are tender. You can add the cheese curds 2-3 minutes before the end of the cooking time to the pan or keep it as a fresh garnish.
5. Plate your dish Serve the vegetables and garnish with the cheese, demi-glace and green onion. Bon appétit!
8gSpice Mix (mustard powder,garlic powder,onion powder,smoked paprika)
What you need sheet pan, bowl, saucepan, whisk
% daily value
% daily value