45 min. | 592 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the mushrooms, the bok choy, the green onions, the ginger and the garlic. Place the tvp** in a bowl and add 120 2P | 180 3P ml of water to rehydrate it.
2. Make the vegetable mixture In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the tvp, the bok choy and cook another 2-3 minutes. Add the ginger, the garlic and half of the soy sauce. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
3. Form the dumplings Place a small amount of vegetable mixture in the middle of the dumpling wrappers. Brush half the edge of the envelope with water. Fold the envelope in half to make a half moon and press down in the middle. Make 3-4 folds on each side, towards the middle to seal the dumpling well.
4. Make the sauce Place the sesame seeds and chilli flakes in a bowl. In a pan, heat 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of vegetable oil. Once the oil is hot, pour into the bowl. Add 1 tsp of sugar, the rest of the soy sauce and 1 tsp of vinegar. Before serving add the green onions.
5. Cook the dumpligns and the edamames In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the dumplings and cook for 3-4 minutes. Lower the heat, add around 120 ml of water, cover and cook another 7-8 minutes. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the edamame and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from water and place in a bowl and seaosn with salt.
6. Plate your dish Serve the dumplings with the edamames and the sauce. Bon appétit!
30gTextured Vegetable Protein
10gGrilled Sesame Seeds
What you need Pan, pot, bowls.
% daily value
% daily value